Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Where is the best place to sell diamond earrings?

I am trying to rid myself of a pair of relatively expensive diamond earrings, that were given to me from an ex. I don't particularly care for diamonds, given the nature of the politics surrounding the diamond industry. I would prefer not to sell them via ebay. I was hoping someone could provide information as to where I might sell them, otherwise. I appreciate any assistant anyone can provide. I would like to do so in the Los Angeles area. Thanks again!|||ebay.com|||hmm.. i'm not sure.. maybe you can find some place that sells diamonds and you can sell it to the people who own that place but.. that sounds quite impossible. even tho you don't want to sell it on ebay, that may be your only choice.|||pawn shop

No comments:

Post a Comment