Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How can I get involved with the diamond cutting industry in Israel?

I've been fascinated by both Israel and diamond cutting for quite some time now. I find it hard to get contacts though. I've been teaching 3D computer modelling for almost ten years now, and I've heard that that is commonly used in that field, imagining now that it may give me a point of entry into the trade. But which are the company names? I'm trying to find some sort of first contact.


Thanks for your help.|||To answer you, here are a few useful sights for the Israeli diamond industry


http://www.israelidiamond.co.il/english/鈥?/a>


http://www.google.com/search?q=diamond+i鈥?/a>|||I had a friend a few years ago that wanted to be a gem cutter.


I remember he went first in Mumbai, India where he learned how to cut small diamonds and he stayed there for a year and a half.


After this he went to Antwerp where he did not like the people there so he ended up in Russia which is considered to be the best place to learn how to cut big diamonds.


I haven't heard of him, so I presume he still lives in Moscow.





Greetings|||First you have to shed your morality and ethics.





The company to contact in Israel is Blood diamonds by the bushel. Their motto, "we don't care who dies as long as we make money on their blood".|||Try training in America where there are more stone cutters and plenty of Jews. Then go to Israel and start a business of your own.


I think you will find few Jews cut. They sell.|||You must be as well a kind of diamond cutter by yourself, because thats a job with a lot of honesty and not everybody can do this job.


You may try, but I doubt it that it works.





Franky

No comments:

Post a Comment