Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How to delete an old profile on pokemon diamond and still able to save my new profile?

I heard you can delete it on the tittle screen by pressing up on the control pad, select, and B button and then after that, press new game and they`ll give me a warning. After all that, I played pokemon diamond, and tried saving it but it still wouldn`t let me. Am I doing something wrong?|||i dont think your doing anything wrong cuz i did that too and it worked. who ever designed that part of the game i hope is fired b/c the old way of just saving on top of the old game file was perfect how it was. that guy must have been high on LSD, weed, coke, and every thing else b/c it is a very stupid idea.|||I think after press up select and b you need to click the diamond in the pokemons cheast at the beginning of them game. After that you should be fine.|||1.You have to press new game





2.Then on your new game you have to save it





3.It will ask you if you want to overwrite the old file





4.Press yes











Hope this helps! ^^|||You Press, new game, and then save the new game! I hope it helps!














~Penguin~

No comments:

Post a Comment