Friday, September 23, 2011

Where do I go to get a diamond set in my ring?

I am planning to buy an engagement ring that does not have the main diamond. I have chosen a diamond from another seller. Where would I take the diamond and the ring to have the diamond set in the ring?|||any jewelry store should be able to set your stone. but go to one that has an in house jeweler. most chain stores send their jewelry out for repair, go to a private jeweler that has a bench jeweler in the back.|||My husband did the same. WE had our ring Jeweler do it but we insisted to be done in front of us. You have to be careful and make sure you wait for it and come back. If you know the person then maybe but i would still wait for it and if you can watch then watch it being set. It is your best bet and i would recommend you get the central stone certification form the seller and make sure you do the same for the ring and save them. We also got my ring appraised at different jeweler once it was complete to insure that the value they gave us was true. Look for registered and qualified appraisers because if it come less than the certification they gave you then you can get your money back. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment