Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What would be the most efficient way to find a lost diamond in the remains of a burnt house?

Months back a couple of very close friends of mine lost everything they owned when their house burnt to the ground. All the remains have piled in the basement. Since they have had to move and don't have the time, they asked me to clean it up. I've cleared out almost all the big metal. Mainly what is left is a basement that has ashes about two feet deep and much broken and melted glass. They have offered me a reward if I can find a diamond that was in there, almost 3/4 carat. I have a good idea of approximately what area it is probably in. But how can I efficiently sift through all that ash and broken and melted glass to find it? I was told that diamonds show up well under a blacklight, but they couldn't even tell me what color they appear under a blacklight. And a lot of that glass shows up well too. Is there any way I can do this task with some sort of ease? I want to find it for them, but I don't have a year to sift through ash and the weather's gettin cold and it will snow soon.|||There is an equipment use in jewellries store,..to check wether a diamond is genuine or not.If the jewelry is diamond,..this equipment will make a beeping noise/alarm.





If u can borrow..one of this equipment,..it will be faster.|||Also try spraying the charcoal/ash with fine water spray while sifting, to make the diamond sparkle. Hope this helps.|||I think they just don't want to do the cleanup.


I doubt there is a diamond or they would be looking for it themselves.|||Any blonde chick with a little pooch that lives in beverly hills, living off her **** and ***.


She should find it for you real quick.


Or hell, any woman.





Oh screw it, ill find it. lol|||most efficient give up


second refire it so ash is smaller|||the diamond will sink if u put lots of water into the basement while the dust will flood...o find more people to search for it...


otherwise u need to use carbon tracker as diamond is some kind of carbon

No comments:

Post a Comment