Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What does it cost to have a diamond put back in a ring?

My diamond fell out of my engagement ring, I managed to find it. Does anyone know how much it will cost to have it put back in? It is a princess cut solitaire, I am unsure of the size.|||If you purchased your ring from a reputable place then they should repair it for free. I would approach your jeweler and ask him if he can repair it before you go to another place and pay.|||It shouldn't cost more than $100. Many online retailers offer diamond replacement as a service. You just send the ring and diamond to them, they replace it, and then send it back. This just happened to my friend a few months ago. I believe she used this site to help her: http://www.danforthdiamond.com|||The cost will also depend upon whether or not you get more prongs added to your setting. If it fell out, you may want to consider it. The jeweler will give you a price upon examining the ring.|||it dosent coast much, about 100-200 max, depending on the diamond and the ring|||My cousin had that happen and it really depends on where you went..





And even then it really isnt that much.|||about $100

No comments:

Post a Comment