Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is the best way to find diamond in Minecraft?

I have been searching for diamond in Minecraft for a while now and I have only found 2 diamond. I have been searching in the bottom 16 layers and having no luck. I have found 30+ Gold, 450+ Red Stone, and only 2 diamond. What am I doing wrong?|||You usually find diamonds near lava which is deep under the surface, Diamonds are very rare, and can usually diamonds in an underground cave by lava.|||Diamond tends to show up near the lava layer. I search around lava pits, going back 5 blocks from it, and 5 blocks into the ceiling. If you are feeling particularly adventurous, fill in the lava with dirt and mine that out too.





To summarize, dig in the same level as lava, and USE CAVES. Caves are a wonderful way to find any sort of resource.





If all else fails, try mining somewhere else.|||It is usually found near lava. I found it about 5 blocks above lave. (It might even be below lava)|||it is mostly just luck unless you start strip mining

No comments:

Post a Comment