Friday, September 23, 2011

Where can I find the cheapest diamond engagement rings possible that are still good quality?

I will be getting engaged soon and I really want to get a spectacular diamond ring for my finance but I don't exactly have that much money. Is there any particular place I should be looking to find some great deals on quality rings?|||Well there are a few ways to find great deals on cheap diamond engagement rings with one especially good way being the aforementioned method of keeping a lookout for big sales and jewelry stores going out of business.





However, nowadays one of the most cost-efficient methods for purchasing cheap diamond rings is via the web through online auction sites.





One auction site in particular allowed me to purchase a diamond engagement ring for my fiance at 89% off the retail value. It was absolutely beautiful, she loved it and I didn't have to break my bank.





I learned where to find this auction site and how to get the best deals via http://www.cheap-diamond-engagement-rings.info





Go there and check it out yourself and learn about this auction site and I'm sure you'll be able to snag some great deals as well on engagement rings.





Best of luck! :)|||Try Walmart


They do have a great selection of Diamond rings for less.


When I was to be married to my husband, his ring alone cost $500...that's just a standard white gold wedding band! My ring was a ton more, $800.


We purchased our through Zales, and these were the most decent priced rings that were of good quality.


So depending on your budget, I would look around at your local department stores and check out there pricing. After all, no one else will know where you purchased it other than the two of you...so you could over exaggerate when they ask and no one will ever know!


lol


best of luck!|||Depending, Dunkins Diamonds is having a lot of 75% off sales because of stores closing, then there is walmart,or sam's club. heck you can even try ebay, or bids.com-I like this site!!!!!|||um wherever u live look around and see if there are any jewerly stores closing, you could prob get some fab deals on rings from going out of buisness stores|||Have you tried craigslist?|||good luck|||t %26amp; co baby

No comments:

Post a Comment