Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What to do with no longer needed Diamond studs?

I bought a pair of 1/4 carat diamond stud earrings planning ahead for a female friends birthday. Unfortunately, we are no longer friends. I can't return them because I bought them at an outlet store that only does exchanges. What would you suggest I do to get some sort of use out of them? They are just sitting in a velvet box in my desk doing nothing. I don't know anyone else they'd make an appropriate gift for. I think they are very nice looking but small. |||you can just hang onto them. diamonds are a special gift, despite the size.





you might can regift them at a relative's birthday or for a christmas gift.





if you were a female, you could have them reset into a ring to accent another diamond or other gem stone. i did this with an diamond earring and pendant set. it made a spectacular ring.





it also goes to show you can't predict friendships and you really can't buy gifts ahead of the fact. anything can happen.











|||I decided to get my left ear pierced, now I have a nice stud for when it heals as well as a spare :)

Report Abuse


|||diamonds are forever


give them to female family member


mothers day


birthday|||1.Give them to your mom/sister


2.Sell them on craigslist or ebay.








Its that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment