Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the lowest cost of diamond and platinum jewelery in Indian markets?

I need to buy something for my girlfriend for our anniversary. Im a student so I obviously cant afford a lot of money. I need to buy something small and sweet. I dont like gold so Im looking for something with diamond or platinum. What is the minimum prices of these kind of jewelery in India? I live in Bangalore and Kolkata.


Only answer if you are from India.|||Lowest cost is a very ambigious term. IT all depends upon the design, quality, no.of diamonds, weight of gold etc. If you want to buy something for your girlfriend in diamonds or platinum then you can go for small diamond pendent which would cost starting from Rs5000 or platinum or white gold chains , somewhere from Rs.4000 . search on the net and see. Check my site http://www.gehnabazaar.com/jewel_store.p鈥?/a> for a general idea of pricing...

No comments:

Post a Comment