Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What websites show the diamond rings they sell on an actual finger?

There are so so so so so SO many questions on Yahoo Answers already asking "would an X carat ring look okay on an X size finger?" or "would this diamond look too big on my hand?" And I'm stuck in the same predicament.





Are there any websites out there that sell diamond rings and show a picture of it on an actual (not plastic) hand so people can judge what it'll look like?





Thanks so much!|||Thank you. You gave me very good idea.I think to do that in my site soon. If you want to learn more about diamonds and engagement rings, please look at my blog at http://loose.diamonds.verifiedbuy.com


If you need more help please feel free to contact me via the blog site, and I will do my best to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment