Friday, September 16, 2011

How do you tell the difference between two pokemon diamond games?

A kid stole my pokemon diamond game and I can't get it back unless I can find the difference between two different diamond games, I want to know If I can find out my trainer ID by looking at the back of the game case, or to at less find the manufacture number on the back that has the same number on it as the game itself.|||I'm very sorry, but the only way I can think of to figure out which one is yours is to actually start up one of the games and see if the account on it is yours. For example if your person was a boy named joey, and when you started the game up the accounts name was susan, then obviously the other one would be yours. But I'm very sorry, other than that I am afraid there is no way that you can identify which game is yours. Good luck though.|||Sadly, the trainer ID cannot be found on the game case as it may differ each time you start a new game. The only way to tell the difference is to start up the games, and identify which is yours by gender differences, or name difference, and the pokemon you have as well as the items.


Hope this helps, and hope you can get your game back!|||sadly trainer ID is given randomly every time you start a new game and there are no relevant number on the game itself so the only way to know is the person who stole your game left your game intact so you can recognize the name that you gave the trainer (probably your name?) So I would say proving that a game is yours or identifying it would be near impossible :( sorry :(|||well if you know the kid, plug in the different games and show him which ones his|||You have to check what name the games says like on the front cover of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment