Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Where and when is it appropriate to wear diamond stud earrings?

For example,





Are they fancy enough for attending weddings? Or would something like diamond chandelier earrings be more appropriate?





Do people wear them for routine stuff like going to the cinema or when they're out shopping?|||Diamond stud earrings are very versatile. Depending on their size, they can be worn anywhere. They are fancy enough to be worn to weddings, and can be casual enough to wear out shopping. It's really what's worn with them that would make them either too dressy or casual. If they're really small ones, you could literally wear them anywhere.. even camping, hiking, etc. (large studs might look a bit silly in those situations though).|||I wear my diamond studs every day, unless I feel like putting on some dangley ones or if I have a pair to match a specific outfit. I wear them everywhere -- including shopping, work, sitting around my place and even to bed!





Diamond chandelier would be great for a wedding, but the studs will work for that too. That's the best thing about them -- they are great all the time. :)|||If I ever get some diamond studs I'll pierce my ear and give them their own hole.I would dress around them or stay the way I am....|||i wear them every day, i would say diamond chandelier earrings would be better for a wedding|||at your marriage|||when ever you choose to. I wear my studs my husband bought me when i go to class all the time, i wear whatever i want to wear. if you like them, wear them when ever you want to.|||Well, how formal is the dress for the wedding? Chandelier earrings I would think would be more casual. The more conservative the affair, the more subdued the jewelry. So if you can find out how casual or formal, you can decide between the studs or the chandeliers. (You wouldn't want anyone calling you a shamless hussey now, would you?LOL!)|||hello diamonds wear them to a wedding!|||Diamond studs can be worn with just about any outfit. They are simple and classic. They would be great for a wedding . They can also be worn with a cute pair of jeans, sandals and pretty shirt. You can wear them 24/7! I wish I had a bigger pair of them!|||diamond studs can be worn anywhere.|||You can wear diamond studs anywhere for any occassion. I wear mine everyday. The outfit you wear with it will dress them up or down.|||I wear my diamond studs almost everyday, regardless of what I'm doing. They are very versatile.|||Diamond chandelier earrings are very tacky. Unless they are real diamonds and they aren't bigger than your face! Diamond stud earrings are very versatile. It depends on the size of the diamond. If it is a small diamond then you can wear them with almost anything. If it is a large diamond then you can wear them with a prom dress maybe....or any very fancy dress. But don't wear a large diamond stud with a very casual outfit. It is very tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment