Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Is diamond stud earrings to much for a 1 year anniversary?

I was planning to buy my girlfriend diamond stud earrings for our 1 year anniversary spending between 400-600. I was wondering if that would be to much to do since I already did buy her a necklace and bracelet for previous occassions. To much in the sense of spoiling her and by the way what size should would look good on her 1/3 or 1/2 t.w for a 5'4 height 110 lb person.|||get her the biggest..... purest oines the store gotz|||If you can afford them go for it!! I would love for a guy to spoil me like that=] and bigger the better, even if she's small.|||I think if they are 1/3-1/2 t.w. they would make a great gift.|||It's a really nice idea and if you can afford it then go for it.





I understand what you're saying about possibly spoiling her but i'm sure she'll appreciate the gifts instead of getting used to them.|||Studs are perfect, especially since you already bought her a necklace and bracelet.


As for the size of the stone....it doesn't really depend on her size, it depends on the type of person she is...


Bigger stone = more flashy


smaller stone = more conservative


If your not sure go midway! Midway can be dressed up or down.


Only thing left to buy after this is a ring... :)


Good luck!|||yes it is too much for a pair of earring. try pearl stud within 200, less money and in 18k gold, http://www.pearlhours.com/index.php?url=鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment