Friday, September 23, 2011

When getting a lip piercing, can you start with a diamond stud? Or do you have to start with that ball stud?

I've watched various videos online of people getting their lip pierced. I want to get my right side done, but I like the looks of the diamond stud better than the regular ball stud. Do I have to start out with the ball, or can I get the initial piercing done with a diamond stud?|||Get it done w/a stud and then wait atleast a week and go buy some diamond threaded balls (the diamond stud tops) and just change the ball. Not the actually bar. ^^ That's what i did when i got mine done. Diamond studs are so classy%26lt;3


Go to walmart! I bought a lot of eyebrow studs,(they have more diamond tops,plus i have a horse shoe ring for my lip,so i need double of the same studs) they were only $12 bucks! XD and the colors got were,blue,purple,pink and white diamonds ^^





Good luck|||a studs a stud..you're buying whatever you want..i started off with a hoop...just make sure to clean it very very very good! and when you get it done go buy a slushy from sonic it will help with the swelling.|||You can't start with a diamond stud. You can do a hoop or the regular ball stud. They use a longer post to accomodate the swelling. I believe my piercer changed mine within a few weeks to something shorter.|||Depends on where you go, some piercests have a choice in what you start off with some just use stainless steel, However you can usually buy the balls by themselves so you could change the ball on the stud just disinfect it first.|||You can be pierced with a gem head instead of a plain one. It just depends on what the studio you go to offers.|||I've always had a diamond stud in mine...the gem that you get doesn't matter. Studs heal easier as long as you go to a piercer that knows what they are doing so you get a long enough bar for swelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment