Friday, September 23, 2011

What piercing would look good with my diamond nose stud?

What piercing would look good with it..


I was thinking a small diamond monroe but i dunno.


What do you think?|||i think a monroe is adorable. i'm considering getting one myself, and i have a nose piercing. i would just make sure to get it on the opposite side of your nose piercing to balace it out more. I personally love monroes, and I think they are just PRETTY, very feminine. Also, i think regular lip piercings are cute too, but less feminine and stuff. If you get one of those (or spider bites, i wouldnt get snake bites), i suggest getting it on the opposite side as well.|||Personally, I think anything goes with a nose piercing. I have a nose piercing with a tiny clear diamond in it and it doesn't clash with anything. A small diamond monroe sounds cute! If my husband wasn't so against piercings I might get one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment